User & login management
Polonious can be configured to use its internal user management system or integrate with external systems via SAML2. If an external system is integrated with you can choose between a basic user management or just-in-time (JIT) user provisioning via single sign-on. This means that user records and related person records can automatically be created and security roles as well as person and user attributes can be automatically updated based on a remote SSO IDP system via SAML claims.
For the internal user management Polonious supports the following integrated security features:
- Password complexity can be configured via regular expressions to meet any complexity requirements
- Regular password changes can be enforced. Those policies can be configured differently based on the role of the user.
- Number of failed attempts before lockout can be configured.
- Lockout duration before a user is allowed to retry can be configured.
- Password reset feature for self-management to reduce admin time.
- Configurable exiration time of initial and reset passwords.
Polonious also supports additional security via MFA. We support email, SMS and Google Authenticator as MFA methods.