Focus your resources
Reduce meetings, emails, spreadsheets, paper case files and whiteboards with one place to find any case information
Reduce manual communications time with automated emails, texts and reports.
Generate case logs, running sheets, interim reports, cost reports, even final reports straight out of your team’s case updates, photos and video links automatically
Improve and prove your unit's ROI
Communicating effectively can be a key factor in growing your company’s fraud-fighting capability. We’ve helped units triple their allocated budgets due to clear ROI reporting combined with improved productivity.
- Illustrate your unit’s ROI at any time with graphs, charts and trend analysis.
- Analyse and visualise your team's turnaround times.
- Emphasize your team’s effectiveness.
- Reduce legitimate claims turnaround times by 50%.
- Score, compare and manage your vendors.
- Manage certificate expiry and renewals.
"...prior to Polonious investigators handled 130 cases per year. After one year, this increased to 165 investigations per year a 27% increase in productivity.
In the last twelve months, we’re running at 180 cases - a massive 38% increase in productivity from pre Polonious.
...product improvements have enabled a further 9% improvement (on top of the other gains) in productivity over the last 3 years."
Polonious helps you solve your IT challenges
Polonious has a minimal draw on your IT resources both at the project delivery and integration stages compared to similar products.
Polonious is designed to be implemented by the ‘business team’ (our industry experts and yours) working to extract the maximum productivity out of the tool with configuration only.
The design, training and implementation work can all be done with almost no need of IT resources.
Polonious has easy to use integration capability.
- Multiple fraud analytic solutions
- Link Analysis via Analyst Notebook
- Fraud Referrals from multiple rules engines
- Social Media from several vendors
What can Polonious Systems bring to insurance claim investigators?
At Polonious Systems, we understand that the day of an insurance investigator is busy, so we’ve developed innovative software to help automate and streamline some of the more tedious processes. If you’re wondering what Polonius can do for your insurance case management systems, we’ve created this short guide to introduce you to the benefits of this cutting-edge software.
What can Polonious do for insurance investigators?
Polonious software is revolutionising insurance case management systems by helping streamline day-to-day processes. The software can help automate the following tasks;
- Keep meeting, investigation, and case notes in one accessible location.
- Automate emails, texts, and reports, thereby reducing manual communications time.
- Automatically generate logs and case updates to make reporting a more straightforward process.
- Track productivity and find areas for improvement, allowing for continuous adaptation and growth.
- Create automatic prompts for investigators dealing with vulnerable customers to ensure adequate support is provided.
- Reduce time spent on cases, thereby saving administrative costs whilst simultaneously increasing the speed of case closures.
- Keep on top of changes to industry regulations and processes, ensuring consistent compliance
- Record each individual insurance investigator’s skillsets so the best people are assigned to cases that suit their abilities.
- Create automatic reminders and actions that remind investigators of essential dates and deadlines for each case.
The benefits of choosing Polonious
If you’re working as an insurance claim investigator, there are several benefits Polonious brings to your business.
- Streamline your reporting processes. Save yourself time on correlating information and creating reports with Polonious’ simple report generation functions. You’ll have access to a wealth of knowledge, all in an easy-to-understand report format.
- Improve your ROI. By visualising your turnaround times, team effectiveness, and productivity, you’ll be able to improve processes in a way that benefits and improves ROI.
- Simplify processes for all involved. Using Polonious will make your investigative processes simpler for customers and the insurance fraud investigator alike.
- Find all information quickly and easily. With Polonius, all the case information you need is in one convenient location. You can access meeting notes, emails, spreadsheets, and case files with just the click of a button.
- Saves you time. By automating a considerable number of tasks, Polonious helps free up investigators’ time, allowing them to wrap up cases far more quickly.
Why are more companies choosing Polonious?
There are a few reasons why more insurance claim investigators are contacting the team at Polonious Systems for innovative solutions to workflow management.
- We understand the insurance industry. The team at Polonious Systems are professionals with an in-depth understanding of the insurance industry. We’re able to tailor our technology and software to meet the sector’s unique needs and compliance regulations whilst simultaneously putting in place processes to encourage growth.
- Our software is scalable. From the smallest insurance claim investigator to the largest insurance companies, Polonious has the option for scalability, so it will grow and adapt with your business.
- We provide comprehensive support. Polonious is designed to make your business processes more streamlined, so we provide the support necessary to make sure you’re getting the most from our software.
- Our software is cutting-edge. Polonius already incorporates all the latest compliance measures and regulatory changes into its core systems, so you’ll meet all the requirements with one application.
Contact Polonious Systems today for compliance peace of mind
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We’re committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We’re renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and our willingness to comprehensively support our clients. If you’re currently working as an insurance investigator, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.