Polonious for Private Investigations Firms
“We are continually endorsing Polonious through our own marketing and demonstrations. Every time we pitch a customer, we demonstrate our case management solution VIMS (Polonious)”
OUR CLIENTS REPORT CUTTING ADMINISTRATIVE TIME BY OVER 20% AND INCREASING CASE THROUGHPUT BY UP TO 38%
Patrick Carroll from Horsemen Inc. says: “We have seen between 20 and 25% decrease in the administration costs…”
At Polonious we are helping our clients…
How to improve your productivity with Polonious
Work with our industry experts to build your business processes into Polonious using our flexible workflow design tool. Our system embeds best practices to improve quality, consistency and delivery for your growing client base.
Continuous Improvements. Our bi-annual software releases enabling productivity enhancements for all our clients.
Improve client relationships and grow your business
Ensure your clients see your value-add clearly. Polonious embeds your best practice directly into the tool.
- All reports are consistent.
- All communications are standardized.
- All branding is consistent.
- All protocols and best practices are followed.
- All progress reports match exactly the data in the final reports.
- All commentary from the field and evidence gathered are automatically included in a consistent manner.
We help protect your brand by automating best practices within Polonious.
Jarrod Bowditch – Verifact
Real time Collaboration
Proving value to your clients and keeping them in the in the loop can be challenging. Many of our customers were living inside their email boxes before we helped them find a better way. They just simply didn’t have time to nurture and develop client relationships.
Our customers have been able to build their relationships with clients by giving them clear, consistent, timely and accurate updates on their cases every time through Polonious automation tools. What’s more, they’ve been able to supply their clients with insightful Client Relationship Reports which allow them to periodically demonstrate the real value of their relationships.
Ed Carpenter – Horsemen Inc.
Knox Grade Security
More and more, your clients are demanding that you conform to rigorous security standards that have now become unwieldy and burdensome. The list of their requirements is usually long and difficult to meet from an IT perspective.
Polonious Knox Grade security helps you meet these requirements and check all the boxes. Our clients can feel confident they’ll meet critical RFP security requirements.
Ask your internal security expert if they have all these:
WAF, SEIM, NIDS, HIDS, ISO27001:2015 certification, BCP, DRP, Encryption-at-rest, VPN access, MFA and most importantly, answers to more than 800 SIG questions (Standardized Information Gathering – becoming an insurance industry standard security questionaire.).
Solve your IT challenges
As your client get more sophosticated in their IT security and compliance needs, you are faced with a dilemma – will your IT team keep up or is it time to supplement them with one that will?
Polonious has been partnering with clients for over a decade, solving It problems together and ensuring they stay secure and relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Jarrod Bowditch, Verifact
Lisa Hickman – CSI Investigations
The Polonious team combines industry expertise in both Fraud and IT, which makes us the perfect partner for you into the future.
Polonious works with you, in partnership, over the long term to improve your organization. Our longest-standing client joined us 10 years ago,. Our biggest carrier client has committed to an additional five years.
How Is Polonious’ Private Investigations Software Helping Our Clients?
When you work in private investigations, you need to access the very best private investigator apps and software available. Polonious Systems was designed by investigators for investigators, and our software is currently helping countless investigations teams develop more streamlined automated investigations processes. So, what exactly does Polonious private investigations software do differently?
The benefits of our private investigations software
There are a few reasons why more investigators are choosing Polonious private investigation software.
- Improve productivity. Everyone who has worked in investigations will know how time-consuming the administrative tasks can be, especially when it feels like you have typed the same email dozens of times over. Polonious works to automate basic admin tasks, freeing up agents to focus on the more complex, intricate aspects of a case. Whether it is report generation, built-in email templates, or notifications, Polonious will take care of the tedious small tasks for you.
- Stay connected anywhere. No matter where you are and what time it is, investigators will be able to access Polonious and their case files. You can share information between devices and browsers with ease. You can also make notes in the field, which then sync back to Polonious when you next connect to wifi. This allows investigators to take more comprehensive, detailed notes while they are still fresh in your memory.
- Track and collaborate on cases. From the moment the case is opened to the moment it is closed, Polonious makes it simple to track your cases through every stage in a simplified, intuitive dashboard. Plus, you can share your cases amongst the team, meaning multiple investigators can work a case together simply and effectively.
- Flexible integration. Polonious integrates seamlessly with many other types of private investigations software, including accounting and invoicing systems like Xero or MYOB.
Polonious’ top tips for using our private investigations software
Our software engineers and technology experts have built Polonious to be intuitive and easy to use, so you won’t need too much advice to get the very best from your system integration. However, we have a few tips and tricks up our sleeve that will help you enhance your productivity and save you plenty of time.
- Use Polonious to rebuild your processes. If your current processes are not getting you the results you need, rebuild them using our flexible workflow design tool. We can help you design workplace procedures that will improve consistency and turn around your cases.
- Become proactive rather than reactive. Polonious private investigations software provides dashboards and tools to help you identify trends and patterns to conduct proactive investigations better and offer more value to your clients.
- Create a customized experience. One of the best things about Polonious software is that you can tailor it to your specific industry and your business’s needs. Whether you work in bank fraud investigation or education fraud investigation, tailor the system to suit you.
Frequently asked questions about Polonious
The team at Polonious is happy to answer client questions. We hear a few inquiries more often than others, so here are a few FAQs for your convenience.
- What kind of clients do Polonious work with?
- Because we are an international organization, we work with clients of all shapes and sizes worldwide. Most of our clients are within the banking, insurance, education, and private investigation sectors.
- Is Polonious a background check software for private investigators?
- Polonious is a comprehensive tool that allows investigators to manage their cases and design productive workflows. While it can be integrated seamlessly with background check software, it can not perform background checks alone.
- Where is data stored?
- Polonious Systems store your data on highly secure servers within your region. As former investigators and IT professionals, our team understands your work’s sensitive nature, so we go to great lengths to ensure your data is protected.
- What websites and applications do private investigators use?
- There are many online tools investigators use to find information and details about their targets. Your private investigator’s license will grant you access to a range of databases and sites, helping you gain relevant information for your case. They also use innovative tools such as Polonious, which integrates with accounting, invoicing, and other pieces of investigations software.
What sets Polonious Systems apart?
Polonious Systems are leaders in investigation software, and it is not hard to see why more organizations worldwide are choosing to partner with us.
- We are experienced. Our software was developed by experts in investigations, software engineering, and IT. Plus, Polonious co-CEOs, Alastair Steel and Stuart Guthrie have over 25 years of experience in their respective fields in fraud investigation and IT entrepreneurship. Because of this practical experience, we can provide technology that addresses issues unique to a range of specific industries.
- We are passionate about our clients. As experts in private investigations ourselves, we understand and respect our clients’ work and the investigation process. We are dedicated to providing software that aids them with their jobs, delivering cutting-edge tools that allow them to conduct higher-quality investigations.
- We are committed to advancements. At Polonious Systems, we understand that the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our software is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our systems, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
Choose Polonious Systems for private investigations software
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for private investigations software, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.
Private Investigations News & Resources
In today’s economic climate, corporate fraud is rife on all levels, and though it often goes undetected, it can be catastrophically damaging to both individuals and corporations. PwC’s Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey reports, internal perpetrators represent...
In today’s technological world, it is almost guaranteed that there is an app for everything. In addition to personal use, apps have professional applications as well. Investigators have at their fingertips a plethora of useful tools and resources, from software and...
During the International Association of Special Investigation Units (IASIU) conference held virtually on September 14 and 15, 2020, Polonious ran a panel discussion with some of the world’s leading investigation professionals. Investigation Insights contains new...