Polonious provides a very fine-granular access management system. This includes limiting access to cases based on different criteria and groupings, limiting access to certain features within Polonious, as well as limitting access to certain data elements and fields within cases and features.
- Investigators should only see cases that they are directly assigned to.
- Team leaders should have access to all cases of members of his team.
- Manager should have access to all cases within his business unit / division.
- Investigators should be able to add new evidence to a case but not be able to edit it, while their manager can edit and delete.
- Auditers should only be able to see but not edit data.
- Investigators should only see certain details / fields while their manager can see all fields.
- Only Managers should be able to run certain reports.
These are just some examples of what you can configure. Your own administration team can set up those and more rules if desired, or you just stick with our the defaults or let us make the desired changes for you…