Smartallocation keeps your cases running smoothly while minimizing manual intervention
Effective case management involves managing a team to ensure the right person gets the case and has the time to complete it. Whether you are managing people or vendors and suppliers the right data can avoid process challenges. Polonious has intelligent decision-making features that helps manage case workloads with ease.
Allocating resources is the basis of workload management. Without the right resources a case will be managed sub-optimally.
- Automatic allocation: Allocation can be completely automated based on a number of pre-defined parameters such as attached organizations, attached people, the business unit, location and case type.
- Rotational allocation: If there is a group of people with the potential to be allocated to a case then this can be done on a rotational basis.
- Workload management: When selecting a person for a role their current workload is made available. Workload reports can be run, or delivered automatically, as often as needed.
- Location filtering: Allocation can be filtered based on a list of user defined locations.
- Skills filtering: Allocation can be filtered based on a list of user-defined skills.
In addition to intelligent allocation, Polonious has an advanced scheduling UI that allows users to immediately see all cases with unused budget. Simply drag and drop that budget across to allocate work to individuals.
With one action Polonious can allocate and edit event details (start, duration, notes, lock, etc.) and automatically email the person allocated. The event is added to the investigators schedule and an invitation is sent that can be added to their personal calendar. Critical events can be locked to ensure that they are not missed.
- Add future actions: In any case an action can be added for an event in the future and this will allocate the event to the selected person and add it to their schedule and send them an invitation.
- Invitations sent: When events are added an invitation can be sent and added to a personal calendar.
- Daily email update: Daily updates can be scheduled to be emailed with a list of upcoming events for people.
- Mobile: Scheduling can be enabled in the Polonious Field Kit mobile application so when new actions are synced to the server the schedule is updated.
Hierarchy and linked cases
When working on complex linked cases or projects, Polonious gives a single view of all the linked cases including their status and allocated resources. With this a case manager can:
- View all sub-hierarchies
- Attach and detach separate cases
- Add new cases
- Selection some or all cases
- Perform status updates
- Alter due and review dates
- Change allocated resources
- View a Gantt chart of allocated hours and resources
Polonious includes native mapping capability which allows managers to:
- View and allocate the closest specialist
- See recent cases and subjects
- Identify future scheduled events in the vicinity
Contact Polonious Systems to learn more!