About Polonious Systems
Polonious was founded in 2005 as a Case Management Solution based on the knowledge and experience of both founders. Polonious was originally conceived based on private investigations, but was designed to be future-proof, adapting to changing IT capabilities and market opportunities with little structural change to the code. Polonious has since expanded into the 4 main markets listed on the ‘Industries’ page – insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. Polonious has also adapted to other challenges such as IP infringement investigations and charities.
Polonious, in case you are wondering was the trusted advisor to the King of Denmark in Hamlet. During the play, he had a conversation with his son that resonated to both partners at the time of foundation. The mainstay being:
This above all- to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Whilst this sounds a little bit lofty, Polonious, our team and founders all endeavour to be true to ourselves, each other and our clients.
Everything You Need To Know About Polonious Investigative Case Management Software
If you are looking for investigative case management software you want to know you are using the very best systems available. At Polonious Systems, we are dedicated to providing cutting-edge, innovative software to automate and streamline investigative processes. We pride ourselves on delivering private investigation tools that improve productivity, ensure compliance, and address several unique industry issues. We have compiled this brief guide outlining everything you need to know about our investigative case management software. If you have questions or would like to request a demo, contact Polonious Systems today.
What can Polonious investigation case management software do for you?
One of the Polonious investigation management system’s best features is that it is incredibly flexible and adaptable. You can use Polonious across various industries to find creative solutions for all kinds of investigations.
- Simplify your processes. With Polonious, you will save so much time on manual communications, reports, and updates. Our software automates specific procedures, allowing you to refocus your time and resources.
- Everything is in one convenient place. You will be able to access meeting notes, emails, spreadsheets, case notes, files, and reports in one location, saving you time when you need information.
- Improve your ROI. One of Polonious investigation case management software’s best features is that it considerably improves productivity, reducing the time it takes to close cases and report outcomes. You will be able to demonstrate this ROI at any time with very clear graphs, charts, and trend analysis. Plus, the insightful data provided will help you analyze and further improve your team’s efficiency.
- Create simplified, scalable processes. Polonious was designed to simplify the investigation process, allowing teams to develop their own dynamic procedures. This software integrates seamlessly into your existing IT resources, enabling you to improve productivity without disrupting your current workflow.
- Access your cases from anywhere. With case sharing capabilities across devices and the Polonious mobile app, you will be able to manage your cases on the go, updating whenever you need to from wherever you are.
- Build better workflows. If your current workflow processes are not working for you, use Polonious’ innovative workflow design tool to create processes that enhance productivity.
Why trust Polonious Systems?
When it comes to investigation case management software, few options are more comprehensive and intuitive than Polonious.
- We are experienced. Private investigation experts developed our investigation management system, so we understand precisely which private investigation tools are needed in the field. We have used our wealth of experience to create innovative software that automates and streamlines the investigation process while simultaneously addressing the unique challenges faced within this work field.
- We are committed to advancement. At Polonious Systems, we understand the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our investigation management system is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our software, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
- We are passionate about our clients. As experts in private investigations ourselves, we understand and respect our clients’ work. We are dedicated to providing software that gives them private investigator tools online to do their jobs better.
If you are looking for investigative case management software, contact Polonious Systems
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. We currently offer investigative case management software in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the UK, the USA, and several other countries around the globe. If you would like more information on our tools for private investigators, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.