Let your investigators focus on working the investigation and not typing administrative updates and formatting word documents. Our surveillance workflow allows your investigators to add intuitive updates and the system takes care of the rest.
Polonious collects all the information as the case progresses to ensure everything you need is in the one place. Polonious enables a better in the field experience whilst facilitating management oversight and client transparency.
A single source of truth for the investigator, managers and clients
Faster turnaround times with reduced costs.
Automated case reports.
Easy case updates, collect information for the final report and upload videos, images and documents.
Collect key metrics when investigators updated cases like times, dates, video captured and risk factors.
Easily keep track of status, due dates, metrics and budgets all on one consolidated view.
You benefit from using Polonious in so many ways…
More than any other factor, the ability to configure a case management solution to reflect your business process gives you a competitive and organizational advantage.
Faster turnaround times. By allowing users to focus on their core responsibilities and not administration and reporting, they are freed up to work the case and complete it in a timely manner.
Ease of navigation, offering easy to use person, organisation and entity searching, case filtering and deep data and document search functionality users can easily find critical information or cases and take action.
Instant overview of case statuses. Via the dashboard, users immediately get a view of their cases with statuses and key dates identified.
Instant updates. Managers in the office can access the newly added data at the press of a button and share it with internal or external clients.
Reduced administrative effort. Typically Polonious reduces case administration from 10 to 25%.
Guided behaviour via configuration of available actions makes it easy for users to understand what they should do next. Users can easily add updates and enter text, change statuses, upload documents or media, check off completed actions, record relevant metrics like case time, travel time, expenses or mileage traveled, proof entries made by others, record complaints or use the log entry as a basis to create a report.
Available anywhere, anytime, online or offline. Users in the field can update case information directly with any device that can run a browser or the ios or android application then sync back to Polonious when they next have access to the Internet.
Automated case reports. In many cases the reports can be completely automated using data, documents and images added during the investigation process.
Less is more. Users only see the parts of the system relevant to their involvement and only cases that they need to see. Once logged in, the user’s view of the world is dependent on many factors including their role in relation to a case such as as a specialist, supplier/vendor, staff member, manager or auditor, the current status of the case and the business units or organisations they are attached to.
Automated updates keep interested parties aware of the progress of their cases via status updates, emails or text (SMS) messages.
How Can Polonious Systems Aid Your Surveillance Investigation?
Anyone who has undertaken a surveillance investigation knows that updating case notes and uploading hours of footage and hundreds of photos is time-consuming. That is why the team at Polonious has created our case management system. We strive to make case management simple and straightforward, reducing time spent on tedious administrative tasks and cutting down on case turn-around times. We understand that investigators need to be spending valuable time in the field, so we have developed software to automate several time-consuming tasks, creating a far more efficient investigations process.
When planning a surveillance investigation, consider this
As technology rapidly changes, so do the processes and procedures of surveillance investigations. Here are a few things to consider before your next surveillance assignment.
- Do you have the very best private investigator surveillance equipment? To obtain useful covert information, you need the very best tools at your disposal. This includes cameras, microphones, and innovative private investigation case management software.
- Do you have comprehensive case note procedures in place? How is your team updating case files? Review existing case notes and look for opportunities for improvement and training amongst your operatives.
- What do your turn-around times look like? Are you meeting your deadlines every time? How much time is your team spending on tasks that could easily be automated and streamlined? Make sure you review case timelines and look for opportunities to improve your case turn-around times.
- Is your reporting process as efficient as it could be? If your team is spending too much time on reporting when they could be in the field, you have a problem on your hands. Make sure you consider opens for automating reporting, such as integrating Polonious Systems’ into your business.
The benefits of Polonious for private investigators and special investigations units
Whether you work in government, private surveillance companies, or as a private investigator, you will benefit from the integration of Polonious software if you are conducting a surveillance investigation.
- Easily update case notes. If you have hours of footage or hundreds of photographs to attach to a case file, you can do so with ease with Polonious’ private investigator surveillance tools. Rather than keeping convoluted files with notes, videos, and photos, you can keep everything about your case in one simple, easily accessible location.
- Better categorize private investigator video surveillance. With Polonious, you will be able to write detailed notes on each piece of captured video, so you can find and refer back to important footage regularly. Capture the key metrics such as times, dates, risk factors, and summaries for future reference.
- Reduce your administrative efforts. Any private investigator can tell you how much time administrative tasks consume. One of the benefits of Polonious is that you will reduce your case admin by 10-25%, leaving you more time for the jobs that urgently require your attention.
- Build better workflows. If your current workflow processes are not working for you, use Polonious’ innovative workflow design tool to create processes that enhance productivity.
- Update your case anytime, anywhere. Polonious gives investigators the freedom to update their case notes from anywhere in the world, both online and offline. You can upload notes onto an intelligent device which is then synced back to Polonious when the user next has access to the internet. This feature will revolutionize the quality of case notes, resulting in more detailed, accurate investigations.
What sets Polonious Systems apart?
Polonious Systems are one of the leading providers of investigation case management software. There are a few reasons why more companies trust us with their sensitive data and information.
- We are passionate about our clients. As experts in private investigations ourselves, we understand and respect our clients’ work. We are dedicated to providing software that aids them with surveillance investigation, delivering cutting-edge tools that allow them to conduct higher-quality investigations.
- We are experienced. Our software was developed by experts in investigations, software engineering, and IT. One of our co-CEOs, Alastair Steel, worked within a Special Investigations Unit for several years. We can provide investigation firms with technology that addresses issues unique to their specific industry because of this practical experience.
- We are committed to advancements. At Polonious Systems, we understand the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our software is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our systems, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
If you are looking for software to streamline your surveillance investigation, contact Polonious Systems today
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for software to aid your surveillance investigation, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.