ISO27001 and ISO9001 Asset Management
Manage your assets and associated risks in one place, saving time and ensuring accurate record keeping. Link risk assessments to multiple assets, and link treatment actions to your risk assessments to enable easy management of your asset and information security risks. Easily export asset and risk registers, saving you time with external auditors.
Spend less time on paperwork and documentation, so you can focus on continuous improvement.
Adaptable workflows ensure you follow your documented processes for commissioning, maintenance, and decommissioning of assets
Information is cross referenced and managed through a central hierarchy
Registers and reports are easily exportable
Manage all your assets in one place
Fully customisable asset records store all the information you need
From the asset record, click through to the maintenance and risk management cases associated with that asset
Risk cases can be linked to multiple relevant assets
You benefit from using Polonious in so many ways…
More than any other factor, the ability to configure a case management solution to reflect your business process gives you a competitive and organizational advantage.
Faster turnaround times. By allowing users to focus on their core responsibilities and not administration and reporting, they are freed up to work the case and complete it in a timely manner.
Ease of navigation, offering easy to use person, organisation and entity searching, case filtering and deep data and document search functionality users can easily find critical information or cases and take action.
Instant overview of case statuses. Via the dashboard, users immediately get a view of their cases with statuses and key dates identified.
Instant updates. Managers in the office can access the newly added data at the press of a button and share it with internal or external clients.
Reduced administrative effort. Typically Polonious reduces case administration from 10 to 25%.
Guided behaviour via configuration of available actions makes it easy for users to understand what they should do next. Users can easily add updates and enter text, change statuses, upload documents or media, check off completed actions, record relevant metrics like case time, travel time, expenses or mileage traveled, proof entries made by others, record complaints or use the log entry as a basis to create a report.
Available anywhere, anytime, online or offline. Users in the field can update case information directly with any device that can run a browser or the ios or android application then sync back to Polonious when they next have access to the Internet.
Automated case reports. In many cases the reports can be completely automated using data, documents and images added during the investigation process.
Less is more. Users only see the parts of the system relevant to their involvement and only cases that they need to see. Once logged in, the user’s view of the world is dependent on many factors including their role in relation to a case such as as a specialist, supplier/vendor, staff member, manager or auditor, the current status of the case and the business units or organisations they are attached to.
Automated updates keep interested parties aware of the progress of their cases via status updates, emails or text (SMS) messages.
Why Are More Businesses Choosing Polonious’ Asset Management System?
Your asset management system is essential to tracking your business’s day-to-day inventory, so you need to make sure you invest in management project tools that support your organization. Polonious Systems have developed future-proof, adaptable software to suit businesses from various industries such as insurance investigations, banking, education, and private investigations. Polonious are leaders in providing a scalable asset management system, and we are proud that more organizations are choosing our comprehensive software solutions.
The benefits of using Polonious’ asset management system
Polonious works to make meeting asset management ISO requirements far simpler and straightforward. Our scalable software benefits businesses and organizations of all shapes and sizes.
- Streamline your reporting processes. Save yourself time on correlating information and creating reports with Polonious’ simple report generation functions. You will have access to a wealth of knowledge about your inventories, all in an easy-to-understand report format. Your internal and external investigations and auditing teams will be able to use these comprehensive reports to ensure you meet ISO regulatory requirements.
- Simplify processes for all involved. Using Polonious will make your asset management system simpler for employees, management, and auditors alike.
- Find all information quickly and easily. With Polonious, all the case information you need is in one convenient location. You can access meeting notes, emails, spreadsheets, and case files with just the click of a button.
- Access your cases from anywhere. With case sharing capabilities across devices and the Polonious mobile app, you will be able to manage your cases on the go, updating whenever you need to from wherever you are located.
- Build better workflows. If your current workflow processes are not working for you, use Polonious’ innovative workflow design tool to create processes that enhance productivity.
- Identify gaps in your policies. Polonious’ management project tools will allow you to see gaps in your systems and procedures, meaning you can continuously improve and amend any policies that are not working for your organization.
- Saves you time. By automating a considerable number of administrative tasks, Polonious helps free up your time to focus on improving your workflows and asset management system.
What do Polonious Systems do differently?
A few things the team at Polonious do differently to ensure our management project tools are the very best for our clients.
- We are experienced. Our software was developed by experts in investigations, software engineering, and IT. Plus, Polonious co-CEOs, Alastair Steel and Stuart Guthrie have over 25 years of experience in their respective fields in fraud investigation and IT entrepreneurship. Because of this practical experience, we can provide technology that addresses issues unique to an array of specific industries.
- We are passionate about our clients. As experts in private investigations ourselves, we understand and respect our clients’ work and the investigation process. We are dedicated to providing software that aids them with their jobs, delivering cutting-edge tools that allow them to conduct higher-quality investigations and asset maintenance.
- We are committed to advancements. At Polonious Systems, we understand the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our software is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our systems, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
Contact Polonious today for a comprehensive asset management system
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for an asset management system, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.