ISO27001 and ISO9001 Audits
Fill out audit reports online, as-you-go, saving time and ensuring accurate record keeping. Add action items to your audit to automatically create follow up cases with their own workflow, all managed through a central hierarchy so you can cross reference audits and their actions. Easily export audit reports and action registers saving you time with external auditors.
Spend less time on paperwork and documentation, so you can focus on continuous improvement.
Automatically create follow up cases for non-conformances and opportunities for improvement
Information is cross referenced and managed through a central hierarchy
Registers and reports are easily exportable
Online forms ensure you follow ISO methodology while reducing documentation
Automatically create sub cases for action items, and track them all through a central hierarchy
Easily export registers for tracking your work and showing to external auditors
You benefit from using Polonious in so many ways…
More than any other factor, the ability to configure a case management solution to reflect your business process gives you a competitive and organizational advantage.
Faster turnaround times. By allowing users to focus on their core responsibilities and not administration and reporting, they are freed up to work the case and complete it in a timely manner.
Ease of navigation, offering easy to use person, organisation and entity searching, case filtering and deep data and document search functionality users can easily find critical information or cases and take action.
Instant overview of case statuses. Via the dashboard, users immediately get a view of their cases with statuses and key dates identified.
Instant updates. Managers in the office can access the newly added data at the press of a button and share it with internal or external clients.
Reduced administrative effort. Typically Polonious reduces case administration from 10 to 25%.
Guided behaviour via configuration of available actions makes it easy for users to understand what they should do next. Users can easily add updates and enter text, change statuses, upload documents or media, check off completed actions, record relevant metrics like case time, travel time, expenses or mileage traveled, proof entries made by others, record complaints or use the log entry as a basis to create a report.
Available anywhere, anytime, online or offline. Users in the field can update case information directly with any device that can run a browser or the ios or android application then sync back to Polonious when they next have access to the Internet.
Automated case reports. In many cases the reports can be completely automated using data, documents and images added during the investigation process.
Less is more. Users only see the parts of the system relevant to their involvement and only cases that they need to see. Once logged in, the user’s view of the world is dependent on many factors including their role in relation to a case such as as a specialist, supplier/vendor, staff member, manager or auditor, the current status of the case and the business units or organisations they are attached to.
Automated updates keep interested parties aware of the progress of their cases via status updates, emails or text (SMS) messages.
What Does ISO Internal Auditing Offer Your Business?
Internal auditing evaluates the effectiveness of a business’s processes, internal controls, risk management, and governance. Internal auditing is a preemptive measure to uncover areas of the company that need more attention, and they ensure better performance during external audits. Polonious Systems software helps ensure the ISO internal auditing process goes smoothly and efficiently and that you have all relevant information readily available during an external audit. Our scalable, comprehensive system makes internal and external auditing more straightforward and more accurate, allowing you more time to implement any changes resulting from audit outcomes. Here are a few things Polonious software can do for your business.
Why is ISO internal auditing essential?
Many organizations see auditing as a review or a test. In reality, an internal audit is an opportunity to improve your workflows, increase productivity and efficiency, and make your business better. Whether you organize your audits internally or via external audit companies, there are a few reasons why internal auditing is essential for companies internationally.
- Improve operational efficiency. With an entirely objective review of your organization, you can see which policies and procedures are working and which are lacking. You can then use this information to identify gaps and improve efficiency.
- Risk mitigation. Frequent internal auditing allows organizations to identify gaps and address them quickly to minimize and mitigate risk.
- Meet compliance requirements. Internal audits help make sure that your organization complies with all relevant standards and regulations. An ISO 9001 internal audit or an ISO 27001 internal audit ensures your business stays on top of compliance gaps.
What is the difference between an ISO 9001 and an ISO 27001 audit?
ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 are two international standards for quality and security management. Before conducting internal audits, check to see which standards apply to your business and tailor your Polonious software to address those requirements. If you need to implement any other ISO or SOC standards, the software can easily account for other sets of criteria, making your internal processes far more straightforward. While ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 are more similar than different, a few things set the two apart.
- The scope of the standards. The standards focus on separate issues. An ISO audit 9001 would focus on the quality of products and services, whereas an ISO 27001 audit would focus on information security management, considering the interfaces and dependencies between processes.
- Addressing risks. While both ISO standards require the auditor to identify risks and opportunities, the ISO 27001 provides a list of control measures to mitigate risk. An ISO 9001 auditor would not receive the same control measures.
- Customer satisfaction. Only ISO 9001 monitors and audits quality aspects, including customer satisfaction.
- Competencies training. As both ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 have different compliance requirements, they require different training for employees. They need to understand what the compliance measures are and their role in fulfilling these obligations. You must keep records of this training.
The benefits of Polonious ISO internal auditing
There are several benefits Polonious can bring to your internal auditing process.
- Continually improve your business. One of the best ways to improve is by conducting thorough and regular internal audits. With Polonious, you will be able to create follow-up cases and non-conformance cases so you can address your business’s weaker areas head-on.
- Reduce the amount of work required. Polonious’ online forms and auto-fill features reduce the time needed for audit administration so that you can focus on the outcomes of the audit sooner.
- Central hierarchy. If you want to cross-reference and sub-categorize your information for simplified tracking, Polonious’ central hierarchy feature allows you to do so with ease.
- Provide comprehensive reports for external auditors. You will be able to export reports and trackers for the convenience of your external auditors.
What sets Polonious Systems apart?
There are a handful of reasons why more businesses are choosing Polonious ISO internal auditing software.
- We are passionate about our clients. As Polonious went through the process of getting ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, we understand and what is involved. We are dedicated to providing software that helps your business become and stay ISO or SOC compliant while improving efficiency and optimizing your internal processes.
- We are committed to advancements. At Polonious Systems, we understand the rapidly changing landscape of digital technology affects every industry differently. We have a team of incredibly experienced software developers, software engineers, and IT specialists working tirelessly to ensure that our software is the most advanced on the market. We are always looking for ways to pioneer with our systems, and we will never stop adapting and changing to meet our clients’ needs better.
- We are experienced. Our software was developed by experts in ISO compliance, software engineering, and IT. We have been conducting internal and external audits at Polonious for more than four years. Because of this practical experience, we can provide technology that addresses issues unique to an array of specific industries.
If you are looking for investigative case management software, contact Polonious Systems
Since 2005, Polonious Systems have provided scalable workflow management and risk assessment software to businesses of all shapes and sizes. We are committed to staying ahead of technological advancements and providing advice and support with IT capabilities across insurance investigation, banking, private investigations, and education. We are renowned for our wealth of experience, professional conduct, and willingness to support our clients comprehensively. If you are looking for internal auditing software, contact the Polonious Systems team and find out what we can do for you.